- Payments can be made with Visa or Mastercard.
- Deposit amounts vary by tour, generally being 30% of the tour cost or less. The remaining amount is due 35 days before tour commencement.
- If an email requesting payment of the balance is not received in a timely manner, please contact us.
- If your booking occurs within 35 days of departure, full payment is required when booking.
Inclusions & Upgrades
- Core tour inclusions are listed on the quotation document provided.
- After booking, we may email you a list of possible options, upgrades and activity bookings. These costs will either be added to your balance amount, or payable to the provider directly on the day.
- Where accommodations are listed on a quote without a specific room type, the entry-level room type is included.
- Quoted room types may book out between the time when we quote and the time when you pay the deposit. When this occurs, you’ll be offered the option to upgrade based on actual cost difference, and/or offered an alternative accommodation. If you are not satisfied with the alternatives on offer, you may request refund of deposit paid.
If You Cancel
- If you cancel within 24 hours of making your initial booking, the initial deposit is refundable. Beyond this point, the deposit becomes non-refundable. Note this does not apply to tours booked within 35 days of departure.
- Cancellations occurring at least 35 days before departure will result in forfeiture of the booking deposit only. If the balance (or any portion of it) has been paid already, it will be refunded.
- Cancellations occurring less than 35 days before departure will be refunded 50% of the tour cost.
- For security reasons, any refunds will only be made to the card used for initial tour purchase.
- For group bookings of 8+ persons, different cancellation conditions may apply. Please contact us to clarify.
- Any prepaid extras such as domestic flights which are booked on behalf of customers will be refunded according to the policy of the ticket, service or extra purchased.
If We Cancel
- If we need to cancel your package for any reason (not that we’d ever want to!) we’ll refund all monies paid. However, we cannot be responsible for any incidental expenses that you may have incurred as a result of your booking such as visas, vaccinations, or non-refundable flights.
Exclusion of liability
- We accept no liability for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances beyond our control.
- For tours that involve self-driving, note that driving on holiday inherently involves some element of risk. Our packages and materials are designed to make your travel as safe and smooth as possible, but please note that customers are fully responsible for understanding the risks of self-drive travel. No liability is accepted for any loss, damage or injury, including any that could result from errors or deficiencies in the service and materials provided by Indulgence Tours. Customers are required to make their own good judgements to ensure a safe holiday.
- Travel insurance is strongly recommended for all customers of Indulgence Tours. However, we do not sell travel insurance, nor do we check that the insurance purchased by our customers is sufficient or suitable. Travel insurance is fully the responsibility of the customer.
- Unfortunately, we cannot take financial or other responsibility for changes, cancellations or other inconveniences that occur due to circumstances that are beyond our control.
New Zealand Tours
Accident Compensation Commission (ACC)
ACC may be able to help with the cost of the treatment and support if you are injured in New Zealand. However, it is important to note that ACC replaces your right to sue for personal injury. Note that ACC only covers treatment and rehabilitation costs whilst in New Zealand – meaning that you still need travel insurance. It does not cover illness, disrupted travel plans or emergency travel to get you back home.